Open Forum

All Communities
 View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Introduce Yourself

• 1.  Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-14-2022 10:50
    Howdy!
    I received a Bachelor's of City Planning from the University of Virginia and ended up in the world of Title.
    Starting my career in Virginia, I was enraptured with searches that could lead you back to the 1700s.
    In 1998 I moved to Texas, where I found the tools and issues similar.
    I haven't looked back yet, and love to talk shop with people from different parts of the country.
    My biggest concern for the future of our industry is getting young people interested and keeping them engaged when they encounter old documents or indices written in cursive

------------------------------
    James Carroll
    VP Regional Title Production
    University Title Company
    College Station TX
    +1 (979) 260-9818
    ALTA Marketplace

• 2.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-19-2022 13:52
    Hello :)

Valerie Varner
    Aegis Land Title Group, LLC
    Olympia WA
    +1 (360) 329-6933

ALTA Marketplace

• 3.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-20-2022 08:57
    Helllo

Anyone needing mobile closing services in all 50 states, feel free to reach out.  We are also a Fidelity Approved Vendor

Kevin Hoogeveen

Chief Operating Officer
    @SIGNINGAGENTS
    (833) 431-7446
    (call or text)
    1 E Merchants Dr, Ste 203
    Oswego, IL 60543

www.atsigningagents.com

Kevin Hoogeveen
    COO
    @SigningAgents
    Oswego IL
    +1 (833) 431-7446

ALTA Marketplace

• 4.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-20-2022 09:30

Hi Kevin, I teach the required Minnesota Licensing Course for Closing Agents. MN requires background checks and education before allowing a Notary to conduct a closing. I'd be happy to help you access Licensed Closing Agents. 

[Jeanine] [Johnson] [Owner]
    [MN Real Estate Learning Group]
    [Online Education for the Title Industry]
    [https://landrecs.com/] [651-426-9962]

ALTA Marketplace

• 5.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 03-08-2023 10:20

Hello,  

My name is Andrew,  I am a RON approved Title Closer in PA.  If you have any work for me,  please reach out.  I typically do in-person signings within about a 25 mile radius from me here in Mahanoy City.  

Andrew Golub

Alphaclosings@gmail.com

Andrew Golub
    Mahanoy City PA

ALTA Marketplace

• 6.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-20-2022 09:16
    Hello!

Wynter Parker
    Title Examiner and Paralegal
    Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore
    Bowling Green KY
    +1 (270) 781-8111

ALTA Marketplace

• 7.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 06-24-2022 11:05
    Hi! :)

I started in real estate law way back in the early 1980s in Colorado. My attorney purchased a title company and I found myself having to do searches and found I really liked it, and I was really good at tracking down weird title chains. I got to experience the fallout of the S&L crisis first hand in our office when deficiency judgments became the biggest title problem for bewildered homeowners.

I moved to rural Texas in the early 2000s and stepped back in time 50 years to where the clerk records were still handwritten in 11x17 cloth-bound indexes and 6 volumes of Grantor indexes contains all recorded documents from 1859 to 1979. They've modernized somewhat, but the birth and death record indexes are still handwritten in the same volume from 1859. Very cool...  I'm really good at reading cursive, from sloppy scrawls to near calligraphy.

My favorite treasure I discovered in a stack of books in the back of the clerk's vault were the original Field Notes volumes from the General Land Office Surveyors. Still tied with ribbons and handwritten from the days when the surveyor was on horseback trotting next to the wagon filled with survey equipment. Still in pristine condition, and yes, I occasionally have to get back into them to figure out where an original patent monument was laid.

I do fear a little for the industry, but am heartened by the fact that there are 20-somethings who are rediscovering the joy of searching the history of a tract all the way back to patent. One new employee told me she feels like Nancy Drew, tracking down clues. :D

Cathy Clamp CTIP, NTP
    Escrow Officer
    Heart of Texas Title Co., LLC
    Brady TX
    +1 (325) 597-0796

ALTA Marketplace

• 8.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-20-2022 09:33
    Hi, 
    I began my carrier in Title Insurance in 1993 and I too have never looked back. I spent the first part of my carrier as a searcher advancing to a title examiner. Today I know the business from beginning to end. I love history and being in this business has aloud me so see some amazing historical documents. 
    We are also having a hard time getting new blood into the business. The majority of the younger generation are so adapted to simply looking on a computer and having the answer right in front of them, that the idea of having to search looking through older documents confusing. One of the reasons is they cannot read the documents that are written in old English cursive style hand writing. 
    We defiantly should be concerned about the future of this business. 
    Thank you for bringing up a good topic.

Kimberly Furgeson
    Production Manager
    Advantage Title LLC
    St. Joseph, MO 64506
    1-816-279-8484 

Kimberly Furgeson
    Production Manager
    Advantage Title, LLC
    Saint Joseph MO
    +1 (816) 279-8484

ALTA Marketplace

• 9.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-20-2022 09:39
    Edited by Wynter Parker 05-20-2022 09:38
    I completely agree! I am a part of the younger generation and it is very hard to read those old documents that are written in old English cursive style hand writing.

Wynter Parker
    Title Examiner and Paralegal
    Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore
    Bowling Green KY
    +1 (270) 781-8111

ALTA Marketplace

• 10.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 5 days ago

Same here!

I consider myself lucky with the cursive so far, but it is still super hard when the documents are faded/damaged. 

I just started in the title industry as a title examiner in June of 2023. I have learned a LOT since then and I am very excited for the future. I still have a long way to go, and it seems there is always something new to learn. (even workers that have 30+ years in the industry have told me this) 

It does seem that there are not a lot of younger people getting into it, but I do work with two other people very close in age and that is promising.

It is nice to meet everyone! Take care! 😁

Joseph Stone
    Associate Title Assistant
    First American Title Insurance Co
    Madison WI
    +1 (608) 286-3218

ALTA Marketplace

• 11.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 2 days ago

Believe me, it is not just the younger generation that has a hard time with it!  LOL

I am glad to see younger people getting into the industry.  We need you!

J. Rawleigh Simmons, Manager 

River Title & Escrow, LLC 

219 Main Street 

P.O. Box 789 

Warsaw, VA 22572 

Tel  (804) 333-0195 

Fax (804) 333-0197 

River Title License #141425 

Please note that River Title & Escrow will be closed February 19, May 27, June 19, July 4 & 5, September 2, November 11, November 27, 28 & 29, December 23-January 2,2025.  

NOTE:  To protect seller proceeds from possible scams, River Title & Escrow, LLC will only accept wiring instructions on our notarized proceeds authorization form delivered with the original deed package.  NO EXCEPTIONS. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  For your protection, contact this office by phone to confirm wiring instructions verbally prior to sending a wire. Never trust wiring instructions sent via e-mail.  Cyber criminals are spoofing email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring instructions.  These e-mails are well done and very convincing.  Always independently confirm any wiring instructions in person or by telephone to a trusted and verified phone number.  Never wire money without verifying wiring instructions.  Our wiring instructions do not change. 

ALTA Marketplace

• 12.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-23-2022 10:58
    Edited by Shawn Mace 05-23-2022 11:06
    Hi - My name is Shawn Mace, and I'm with NobleServe. When I was 18, I started my career in Title Industry. It has been great a journey over the course of years and great learning. With 8 years of in-depth working experience in all the processes of Title & Settlement operations, for the last 2 years, I'm part of the business development & solutions team at NobleServe. 

NobleServe is a one-stop solution for End-to-end & Standalone production support for every aspect of the Title & Settlement operations. Proven domain expertise in Originations, Valuations, and Title & Settlement. Currently working with leading Underwriters, Title & Settlement agencies, etc. Our team has hands-on expertise on the industry's standard platforms - Resware, SoftPro, RamQuest, Qualia, E-closing, At-Close, Data Trace, Data Tree, Fidlar, Titlepoint, Doxpop, etc. 

Nationwide Title & Settlement Support Services: Order Entry, Title Search, Tax Search & Certification, Examine + Commitment Typing, Vendor Management, End-to-end Curative, Payoff / Estoppel, Subordination, Lien Release, Initial CDs / Revision Prep, Scheduling, Post-Closing & Recording, and Policy Typing

Please feel free to reach out to me or direct me to anyone who is looking forward to these services.

Wishing you all the best! Make it a great day & have a wonderful week ahead! 

Regards,

Shawn Mace

Business Consultant / Account Supervisor

NobleServe LLC

651 Holiday Drive, Plaza 5 Suite 400

Pittsburgh, PA 15220   

Direct: (724) 765-5030

mortgage.nobleserve.com

Let's Engage, Embrace and Evolve together!

Original Message:
    Sent: 05-14-2022 10:49
    Subject: Introduce Yourself

Howdy!
    I received a Bachelor's of City Planning from the University of Virginia and ended up in the world of Title.
    Starting my career in Virginia, I was enraptured with searches that could lead you back to the 1700s.
    In 1998 I moved to Texas, where I found the tools and issues similar.
    I haven't looked back yet, and love to talk shop with people from different parts of the country.
    My biggest concern for the future of our industry is getting young people interested and keeping them engaged when they encounter old documents or indices written in cursive

James Carroll
    VP Regional Title Production
    University Title Company
    College Station TX
    +1 (979) 260-9818
    ALTA Marketplace

• 13.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-26-2022 02:55
    Edited by Megan Norvell 05-26-2022 02:59
      |   view attached
    Hello, my name is Megan Norvell. I am an owner of two title companies in Florida. I have grown up in the title industry, and our family owns several companies on the east coast of Florida. "The Family" is the majority of real estate, probate, estate planning attorneys. We work together as a network to provide title and real estate law services to consumers in the state of Florida. I am glad to be here as I want to learn the experiences of professionals within the Florida industry. I had my best experience during the Financial Crisis of 2007–2008 and the "bursting of the United States housing bubble and the subsequent subprime mortgage crisis". It was a wild ride as after the market stability came back and I started my own settlement & escrow business. I never wanted to be in real estate, but i will never look back now as it has made me successful being able to run the company for 3 years alone and have grown to 4 locations in St. Lucie county and one location in Brevard county. This year will be our 7th year in business. 

My duties now are focused on education of agents and marketing of our services. I have finally "cozied up" to my niche of being myself in business. It has been very rewarding as we continue a respected legacy in South Florida. I'm glad I made a successful living in my home town and to see it grow economically throughout the years. We are not the biggest but I pride myself in having to created a competitive renown company locally through hard work that I can prepare the next generation of my follow real estate professionals in our area. Can't you tell I love my job! I cannot wait to hear more about everyone in this online community. Thank you. 

Megan Norvell
    Fairwater Title Company, LLC
    Port Saint Lucie FL
    +1 (772) 485-2729

ALTA Marketplace

• 14.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 05-31-2022 01:54
    Edited by Anton Tonev 05-31-2022 01:55
    Hi everyone. My name is Anton Tonev, and I am the co-founder of InspectHOA. We standardize and digitize the HOA process during real estate transactions. We handle all HOA interactions, acquire all necessary documents, and extract and summarize key insights.

Before starting the company a few years back, I spent 8 years managing fixed income portfolios at AQR Capital Management - one of the largest systematic asset managers in the world. Before that, I spent 2 years at Morgan Stanley working on the credit trading floor. 

I am immensely enjoying my time in the Title industry, especially during conferences when I get to meet all of you in person. 

In my free time, I like to read. I also enjoy technology, economics, politics, soccer, F1, and exploring cold places.

I will be at TLTA and The Fund Assembly, so looking forward to meeting some of you there!

Anton Tonev
    InspectHOA
    http://inspecthoa.com/

ALTA Marketplace

• 15.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 06-22-2022 12:04

Hey All,

I want to introduce my new business geared specifically to title companies. Brick House Consulting Services, LLC provides 2 types of services to help your business.

1. Training for your employees, whether brand new to the industry or changing positions or just needing a refresher, we have programs that cover everything from an overview of the industry to how to open files, process or post-close files, title examination, binders/policies, contract review and Federal regulations. 75%-80% of what we do is universal across the country, so the only that would be left for you to train on is the 25% or less that is local law and local custom.

1. Office Operations & Systems. You probably have a Best Practices manual that you provide to lenders and underwriters, but do you have established overall policies and procedures for your company?  Are they in writing?  If you answered "no" to either of these questions, your company in vulnerable to a number of legal liabilities.  Let Brick House Consulting Services help you protect your company by streamlining your operations and systems to reduce your liability, create a smoother closing process, and create an overall better experience for your clients/customers, your employees and most importantly for you and your bottom line, turning your revenues into greater profits.

Please let me know how we can help your company.

Creating a better business experience

Nancy L. Gusman, Esq.                      
    Brick House Consulting Services, LLC                      
    Past President, Maryland Land Title Association                                                           
    Certified Land Title Professional (CLTP)                                
    National Title Professional (NTP)                                                           
    Phone: (301)563-9669                                                               
    Mobile: (240)994-1697
    Email: nancy@mybhexperience.com

Nancy L. Gusman, Esq., CLTP, NTP
    GusmanLegal, LLC
    Beltsville, MD
    (301)563-9669

ALTA Marketplace

• 16.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 06-23-2022 09:43
    Hi Nancy! I also provide consulting services to the title industry, but I think we might be very complimentary in some aspects. If you're open to it, I'd love to set up a Zoom call and chat.

https://calendly.com/cheryl_evans

Cheryl Evans
    CEO
    Zen Abstract
    Perkasie PA
    +1 (267) 855-2021

ALTA Marketplace

• 17.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-07-2022 13:09
    Hi everyone! I have been in the title business for 20 plus years. Mostly Louisiana and now Arkansas. At some point I thought I would break away and went back to school to get my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. However, all it did was make me want to manage a title company. :) I love the industry and keeping up with the education of the every changing laws. 
    I look forward to being a part of this group.  Please feel free to connect with me! 

Angelina Elliott

National Title & Escrow

17709 Cantrell Rd

Little Rock, AR 72223

Phone: 501-224-5552 | Fax: 501-224-5557

Email: angelina.elliott@national-te.com

Angelina Elliott
    Manager
    National Title & Escrow, LLC
    Little Rock AR
    +1 (501) 224-5552

ALTA Marketplace

• 18.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-08-2022 12:18
    Hi Angelina, I love to meet new people in the industry. If you'd be interested in doing a zoom call and getting to know each other, please use my scheduling link to set one up

https://calendly.com/cheryl_evans

I also publish a lot of marketing and technology education for title agents. If you're interested, you can find me on social media here.

https://bit.ly/cherylwTf

Cheryl Evans
    Carnanco
    Marketing, Technology & Operations Consultant to the Title Industry
    cheryl.evans@carnanco.info
    Hire Me! www.carnanco.info
    Free Content: www.cheryl.wTf

ALTA Marketplace

• 19.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-26-2023 10:17

Hi Angelina!

My name is Malissa Watkins.  Although I am not new to the title industry, I am completely green when it comes to Louisiana.  I am struggling to find education resources specifically for this cajun state.  Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you!!

Malissa Watkins
    Licensed Resident State Agent
    Amrock Louisiana, LLC
    Shreveport LA
    +1 (313) 552-4344

ALTA Marketplace

• 20.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-26-2023 10:51

Hi Melissa:

I am sure you will find a tremendous number of resources here, in my short experience I have encountered nothing but knowledgeable, experienced, helpful, amazing people and incredible information, my small contribution to you, is a class on FIRPTA, Real Estate Agents should be aware of this federal regulation when a foreign seller (as defined by IRS) is involved in  a Real Estate Transaction, also, if you are managing properties for a foreign individual or a foreign entity, you have to withhold 30% of the gross rent  and send it to treasury unless the individual or entity have made some federal elections, 

This is a short FIRPTA video, we also I have FIRPTA trifolds I would be glad to mail to your office if you are interested, let me know, here are the links to our FIRPTA videos in English and Spanish,

What Is FIRPTA?     https://youtu.be/yzX19A2XTIU

Que es FIRPTA?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNcVjuJ2rSs

Do not hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions on FIRPTA, federal tax liens, how to save money on taxes as a Real Estate Agent etc., we will be glad to assist you!

Mary Enzi CAA
    Tax Solutions – FIRPTA Consulting
    mary.santiago@taxss.com
    +1 (281) 578-1040
    Barker TX

ALTA Marketplace

• 21.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-26-2023 13:15

Hi Malissa, the Wicked Title Forum is home to the Title Resources Archive which is a crowdsourced knowledge base of title industry information, links, forms, and other quick reference information used for clearing title and processing transactions. While this knowledge base is fairly new, there is already a lot of information available for states all over the country. And as you find more information and new resources, we'd love to have you contribute them to the knowledge base for easier reference for yourself as well as helping the next person who is looking.

Reach out to your underwriter. A lot of them offer on-demand continuing education and recordings of past webinars.

The Louisiana Land Title Association has a convention coming up in December. Members also receive a discount on continuing education programs, though they are vague about what those might be or how often. I'm sure if you contact them, they'll be happy to provide you with additional information.
    The Louisiana Association of Independent Land Title Agents has a seminar coming up in Nov. Again, their website is a little vague, but I'd recommend contacting them to see what additional resources they might offer to members.

Here is a list of approved education providers by the state of Louisiana.

Bob Brookes school offers Louisiana Title Continuing Education

Donaldson Education Services also provides Louisiana Title Education.

Not for Louisiana specific, but for anyone else reading this...here are some additional 3rd party educational sources that cover some states:

https://www.learntitle.com/

https://www.realestateclosingpath.org/training-workshops

If anyone has educational content for Louisiana or any other state and would like to be able to share it with others, the Wicked Title Forum is happy to host individual articles and full courses. 

Malissa, I hope this helps. If you find any other resources, please be sure to share them here for everyone else.

Stay Wicked my Friends,
    Cheryl, your sales and marketing coach at www.Cheryl.wTf

Wicked Title Forum
    Online Business Support Community for the Title Industry
    https://community.wickedtitleforum.com/

cheryl.evans@carnanco.info

ALTA Marketplace

• 22.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-27-2023 10:33

Hi, Malissa, welcome to Louisiana! You will love it here! If you ever need 1031 exchange services or information, feel free to reach out to me. I am happy to help!

You may also reach out to my Exchange Assistant, Mandy Lebacken, at alebacken@firstam.com

As a personal favor, please rate my customer service. I love to hear what my valued clients have to say - click here to leave a review.

Marie Growden, CES®
    Certified Exchange Specialist®
    Exchange Manager
    Direct: 504.539.5920
    Main Office: 504.539.5933
    Cell: 504.494.5479
    eFax: 714.824.4336
    mgrowden@firstam.com
    LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

First American Exchange Company

InvestEagle®

Start Exchange

1031 Calculators

1031 TV

Should we receive emailed wiring instructions, please understand that we will need to telephone a trusted individual to confirm the authenticity of the instructions prior to releasing the wire. The safety of your funds is important to us, and with wire fraud on the rise, we want to add a layer of protection.

******************************************************************************************
    This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged.
    If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.
    If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.
    ******************************************************************************************
    FAFLD

ALTA Marketplace

• 23.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 10-02-2023 09:15

Thank you so much!!  Have a FANTASTIC day!!

Malissa Watkins
    Licensed Resident State Agent
    Amrock Louisiana, LLC
    Shreveport LA
    +1 (313) 552-4344

ALTA Marketplace

• 24.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-30-2022 10:10

Hello all! 

I am in Orlando Florida; I have spent over 20+ years in the Title industry. Having worked for several underwriters, I have supporting Title agents across the country.    

Avanze Provides End to End Title support for agents from Order entry, exams, Curative, CD prep,  post -post closing,Recording, and policy production. 

With over 1000 employees in 6 locations in the US and across the globe. We leverage our cutting- edge technology and Title expertises to streamline  production to save our client over 30% on average. 

Let's connect and see how we can scale your processes. 

Frank Laisch
    Director National Sales
    Avanze
    Orlando FL
    +1 (407) 493-2078

ALTA Marketplace

• 25.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 03-01-2023 11:32

Hi!  I have been in title insurance industry since October 1996.  I started my career as a part time file clerk but quickly became very interested in the industry.  I was blessed that the owner of the company I worked for saw my potential and allowed me to learn any position I was interested in.  I have held many positions over the years from recording clerk to escrow officer.  While I enjoyed the title side of the business I found my niche in the escrow side.  I very much enjoy working with agents, lenders, buyers and sellers everyday.

Stephanie Dill
    Escrow Officer
    Flying S Title and Escrow of Montana, Inc.
    Libby MT
    +1 (406) 293-3721

ALTA Marketplace

• 26.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 03-01-2023 11:53
    Hi, I have been in the abstracting and title business since 1976! All of my learning for the first years was good, solid, "on the job training" from an experienced county recorder, turned title agent. 

I have since written many title courses for abstractors, examiners, running legal descriptions, posting title plants, etc.  I have very recently sold my online education business to a company wishing to specialize in niche areas of real estate - including title! Please check the website, as a newer venture, dedicated to real estate titles, we need your support!

Jeanine Johnson
    Minnesota Real Estate Learning Group
    Minnesota Licensed Education Provider 21022856
    Phone/text 651-426-9962

ALTA Marketplace

• 27.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-22-2023 11:34

Hello all!! New member and new to the industry. I'm Brad Gooch National Sales Manager with MSI (Microimaging Source Inc) We have been in business for nearly 50 years in Florida, providing Official Records, and are now expanding to the rest of the US. 

Brad Gooch
    Microimaging Source, Inc.
    New Port Richey FL
    +1 727461324

ALTA Marketplace

• 28.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-25-2023 10:13

James,

I would be very happy to speak to you and compare notes.  I am a 40+ year veteran of the title industry and currently serve as advisor to my wife's title industry consulting firm.

I am a UVa grad, a government and foreign affairs major, who actually took an urban planning class.

Feel free to reach out.  tklein@niasservices.com

Tom Klein

National Independent Agency Solutions, LLC

804 - 467 -1648

Tom Klein
    Consultant/Advisor
    National Independent Agency Solutions, LLC
    tklein@niasservices.com
    1336 Michaux Park Lane
    Midlothian, Va. 23113
    804-467-1648

ALTA Marketplace

• 29.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-23-2023 15:21
    Edited by Mary Enzi 09-23-2023 15:24

Hola ALTA!!

My name is Mary Enzi (Santiago) I am the Office Manager for Tax Solution - FIRPTA Consulting, we provide FIRPTA compliance services in all 50 states, we take care of all IRS forms related to a real estate transaction involving a foreign seller, we are CAA (Certified Acceptance Agents) licensed by Treasury to verify documents to include with a W-7 ITIN application, we help sellers recover the FIRPTA withholding, filing their U.S. tax return, and we assist with any matters arising with the IRS in regards to FIRPTA, past and current. 

https://www.global-taxsolutions.com/tax-services/firpta/

We also teach FIRPTA for Realtors and Escrow or Title Agents, whether is in person or via video conference,

Simply, we make FIRPTA easy for you.    Give us a call or send us an email!      (281) 578-1040 or  mary.santiago@taxss.com

Mary Enzi CAA
    mary.santiago@taxss.com
    +1 (281) 578-1040
    Barker TX

ALTA Marketplace

• 30.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-26-2023 13:41

Hey Everyone! 

Looking forward to this conference.  I am an account manager and underwriter for TIAC, a Risk Retention Group that offers E&O Professional Liability coverage to title professionals, including abstractors. TIAC (Title Industry Assurance Company) was created by ALTA for ALTA members.  

I reside in Maryland and love to talk about pets of all kinds. 

Hope to meet some of you! Stop by Booth 8 for some treats!

Kate Fuentes
    Account Manager/Underwriter
    7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1500E  |  Bethesda, MD 20814
    o 800-628-5136 |
     d 301.986.6246

Kate Fuentes
    Account Manager
    Title Industry Assurance Company, a RRG
    Bethesda MD
    +1 (800) 628-5136

ALTA Marketplace

• 31.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-27-2023 09:19
    Edited by Anurag Shrivastava 09-27-2023 09:20

Hello everyone,

I am excited to introduce myself and my company, EPAM. My name is Anurag Shrivastava, and I will be attending the 2023 ALTA One conference, alongside my colleagues Lisa Butcher for the first time. We are thrilled to connect with you all!

At EPAM, we have over 15+ years of experience in providing innovative digital design, product development, and platform engineering services, helping insurance organizations transform their businesses. We pride ourselves on our engineering DNA and commitment to tackling complex IT and business challenges, resulting in significant benefits for our clients and their customers. Notably, we have made great strides in the Title Insurance Industry through the creation of next-generation platforms for Title Insurance-related services and brought significant operational efficiencies and benefits.

We would be delighted to meet with you during the conference to discuss your business goals and challenges. Through meaningful discussions, we hope to explore how our expertise and solutions can help you overcome these obstacles. If you would like to discuss any of your challenges or would like to have deeper understanding of our work in title industry, please feel free to reach out. 

Thank you, and we look forward to the possibility of meeting you at the ALTA One conference!

Anurag Shrivastava
    Director or Account Management
    EPAM
    Newtown PA
    anurag_shrivastava@epam.com

ALTA Marketplace

• 32.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-27-2023 13:06
    Edited by Rolando Requeny 09-27-2023 13:08
      |   view attached

Hello, everyone.

It's very nice to e-meet you all. My name is, Rolando Requeny and I am the SVP for Skyline Lien Search. Don't let the company name fool you, we provide so much more than lien searches. 

I'm a bit of a newbie compared to a lot of people out there. I've been in the industry just over six years, and I have loved it from day one.

We exhibit at many conferences and conventions throughout the nation, and I would love to hear from anyone who sees us at one of the events. I will be at ALTA in Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks, and FLTA in November. If any of you are going to either one, please stop by the booth and say hello. 

If I can ever be of assistance to anyone that needs a municipal search, HOA estoppel, mortgage payoff letters, title searches, name searches, tax certificate nationwide, please feel free to reach out. We also provide boundary surveys in the state of Florida. (Nationwide coming in early 2024) if anyone is interested in details regarding our exclusive benefits and solutions, please feel free to contact me.

Take care and may you all have a wonderful day.

Rolando Requeny
    National SVP Client Relations
    Skyline Lien Search, Inc.
    Miami FL

ALTA Marketplace

• 33.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 09-28-2023 12:45
    Edited by Sheena Mosley 09-29-2023 09:22

Hello!

I am new to the title world. I am the office manager at Paragould Title Company and Branch Thompson Warmath Dale & Butler, P.A. I love what I do and look forward to learning more every day! 

Sheena Mosley
    Office Manager
    Paragould Title Company

ALTA Marketplace

• 34.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 10-03-2023 11:43
      |   view attached

if anyone is getting to ALTA ONE on Monday the ninth, let's see if we can get together and have a drink that evening. There's anyone interested, please let me know. We also have dinner reservations for that evening, and I made it for a few extra seats in case anyone wants to tagalong.

Take care and safe travels to all.

Rolando Requeny
    National SVP Client Relations
    Miami FL

ALTA Marketplace

• 35.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 10-03-2023 11:53

Hola!!!

We will get there on Sunday night... I guess you can create a "community" or "event" on the app and we can RSVP, I'd be more than happy to!

Mary Enzi CAA
    mary.santiago@taxss.com
    +1 (281) 578-1040
    Barker TX

ALTA Marketplace

• 36.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 10-04-2023 14:41
    Good afternoon, Mary. I thought I had sent this email below out yesterday, but it's in my drafts and I can't find it in my sent folder so, sorry for the delayed response. 

Take care and have a great day. 

See below for previous email. 

Sounds great, Mary. I have never set one up in the app before so I'll have to take a peek at it as soon as I have a free minute.

Thank you and I appreciate your quick response.

Best Regards,

Rolando Requeny

Senior VP Client Relations

8785 SW 165 Ave, Ste. 206

Miami, FL  33193

Main: 888-553-4627 ext. 1218

Mobile: 305-904-9212

Email: rrequeny@skylinelien.com

Skyline Lien Search is proud to be an ALTA Elite Provider. 

Proud members of the following LTA's:
    ALTA, ALTA ELITE PROVIDER, FLTA, TLTA, PLTA, NJLTA, 
    SELTA, CLTA, VLTA. NYSLTA, ILTA, MDLTA, & more to come. 
    Integration Partners:
    Qualia, SoftPro, RamQuest, ResWare, LandTech, 
    Closers' Choice, AccuTitle, E-Closing, E-ClosingDT, ClosingVue. 

Proud partners with:
    THE FUND, NS3, OLD REPUBLIC, WFG & FIDELITY 
    Learn more about our exclusive benefits at 

ALTA Marketplace

• 37.  RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted 10-04-2023 15:27

Email received and will respond in order of receipt, within 48 hours.  Please follow up if I do not get back to you timely.

Kevin Hoogeveen

Chief Operating Officer

envelope

kevin@atsigningagents.com

phone

(833) 431-7446

building

1 E Merchants Dr, Suite 203               

Oswego, IL 60543

clock

(313) 256-3717 After Hours

desktop