Open Forum

All Communities
 View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

• 1.  What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-02-2021 18:45
    We would specifically love one that integrates well with Qualia, though we're not sure that exists. Tell me what you know!

------------------------------
    Anthony Carollo
    Vista Title and Escrow, LLC
    Spokane WA
    +1 (509) 328-7171
    ALTA Marketplace

• 2.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-03-2021 09:46
    I asked that question directly to Qualia they wanted us to work in there system. We chose to go with SUGAR CRM, we like it for all it's features as well as price point. Hope this helps!

David Penque
    VP of Business Development
    Action Title Research
    Glen Rock NJ
    +1 (973) 303-2158

ALTA Marketplace

• 3.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-03-2021 18:54

Thank you David! I may call you to follow up on this if that's OK.

*Please note that while our offices are fully operational, we are currently working by appointment only. In order to remain open for business, we must abide by Governor Inslee's statewide order. Face coverings will be mandatory upon arrival at our offices. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided to you. Additionally, we request that only essential parties attend closings at this time.*

As always, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  Thank you for your business partnership. We will get through this together.

ANTHONY V. CAROLLO

CEO

Vista Title & Escrow

201 W North River Drive #205, Spokane, WA 99201

Mobile 509.999.7050 | Direct 509.321.3940

acarollo@vistatitle.com vistatitle.com | Facebook   

WARNING – FRAUDULENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS

Email hacking and fraud are on the rise to fraudulently misdirect funds. Please call your escrow officer immediately using contact information found from an independent source, such as the sales contract or internet, to verify any funding instructions received. We are not responsible for any wires sent by you to an incorrect bank account.

ALTA Marketplace

• 4.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-04-2021 08:23

I also recommend Nutshell to my agents.  The platform is easy to use, good user interface and robust for the price.  

https://www.nutshell.com/

Glen A Stout
    State Agency Manager - NJ - PA - MA
    o: 201-423-3804  e: gstout@natic.com 
    760 Northwest 107th Ave., Suite 401, Miami, FL 33172
    www.natic.com/GlenStout

WARNING! WIRE FRAUD ADVISORY Do Not Respond to Wire Transfer Instructions Via Email!
    Instead, call your escrow officer/closer immediately using previously known contact information.
    Click here to learn more on preventing fraud

You have received this e-mail due to a past or current transaction or as a result of our efforts to keep you in touch with current developments affecting your industry. If you wish to unsubscribe from any future general information mailings, please click here.

ALTA Marketplace

• 5.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-04-2021 08:34
    I had not heard of nutshell Glen, but thanks for sharing! I'm currently watching their promotional video on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoITEFAFF8

David Penque
    VP of Business Development
    Action Title Research
    Glen Rock NJ
    +1 (973) 303-2158

ALTA Marketplace

• 6.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-07-2021 02:33
    https://www.bntc.com/the-top-5-title-production-software-platforms/ Next time I contact Qualia I will recommend that they expand their support service.  Since Qualia is still developing the platform and integrating multiple systems does production technical difficulties cliches what Qualia ought to invest in is IT support department that focuses on providing the training and IT support needed to meet the demands of the Title insurance. Here is some Title production software are considered efficient they may cost.

Since Qualia is prepared for RON closing other platforms may not be fully setup. Best do research on what platform works for your firm.
    Technology makes our lives more efficient and it streamlines our daily work. Knowing a little bit about the title production software on the market will help you select a solid title company to work with.
    What kind of application production problems does Qualia platform created? I took a training course and thought is was user friendly not difficult to navigate? How about you?

ALTA Marketplace

• 7.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 06-07-2021 13:13
    This post was removed
    ALTA Marketplace

• 8.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-08-2021 09:21
    I agree Lewis, I was put off by their aggressive sales pitch. I am holding on for RamQuest to roll out their new program, which I believe will blow everyone else out of the water.

Tiffany Robertson
    Title Operations Manager
    Balvenie Title
    Rochester Hills MI

ALTA Marketplace

• 9.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-04-2021 09:06
    Thanks Dave. I have been looking for one as well! Going to give it a test run.
    I would like an independent one not having anything to do with Qualia, zero confidence on any of their integrations.

Michael Carella
    Evident Title Agency, Inc.
    Cedar Grove NJ
    +1 (973) 857-1700

ALTA Marketplace

• 10.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-04-2021 15:10
    We spoke with Qualia and there is apparently now the ability to create a custom report to export client data into a CRM. They also said they are working on some enhancements, though our rep has yet to tell me what those are. We're scheduling a call. I'll report back to this group what I learn.

Anthony Carollo
    Vista Title and Escrow, LLC
    Spokane WA
    +1 (509) 328-7171

ALTA Marketplace

• 11.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-07-2021 07:47
    Hi all,

We use Qualia as our software and haven't had much luck in finding a CRM that integrates well with Qualia.  We have been using HubSpot and have found this CRM platform extremely effective with reaching all audiences, loan officers, real estate agents and consumers.  Hope this helps!

Kelly Cohen
    Cohen Closing & Title, LLC
    Bedford NH
    +1 (603) 488-0649

ALTA Marketplace

• 12.  RE: What's the best CRM for title and escrow?

Posted 06-10-2021 09:45
    Anthony,

Great question! My question back to you would be: What are you looking to do that requires a CRM?

Are you looking for a client management system? Marketing? Marketing automation? Custom emails/texts to your clients? Depending on your TPS (Qualia, ResWare, SoftPro) you might be able to simply utilize your production system. I know ResWare has nice functionality that many shops use for a CRM.
    But if you are looking for more marketing automation... then something like Mail Chimp or Hubspot would be better suited.

During my ResWare days I helped many, many explore this and what it really boils down to is: What are you trying to do? If basic CRM, that's a bit easier to solve. If Marketing automation, that's much different. 

Happy to chat over the phone anytime to help if you'd like!

Cheers,
    Cody Johnson
    Apex Title & Closing

Cody Johnson
    EVP, Director of Business Development
    Apex Title & Closing Services
    Tulsa OK
    +1 (918) 794-5712

ALTA Marketplace