Open Forum

All Communities
 View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What does a good day "at the office" look like?

• 1.  What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 04-26-2021 11:30
    You're sitting down to dinner after a rewarding day and telling your significant other or fur baby about your day. What highlights do you share?

------------------------------
    Shawn Sullivan
    Director of Digital & Print Media
    American Land Title Association
    Washington DC
    +1 (202) 296-3671
    ALTA Marketplace

• 2.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-17-2021 10:14
    Everyone's personal information (joking). More than likely the humorous things said during a closing.

Henry Bethard
    owner
    Echo Title Company
    Shreveport LA
    +1 (318) 236-6000

ALTA Marketplace

• 3.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 08:34
    After a good day at the office, I would be telling my family about a major title issue that I resolved or a way that I was able to help hold a transaction together and propose a workable solution to a matter that had arisen in a transaction. My most rewarding days are when I am able to use my knowledge and experience to resolve issues for my clients so their transaction can move forward.

Kimberly Gilbert-Toelle, Esq.
    Raber Law Offices, PLLC
    Manager, Relocation Operations
    Martinsburg, WV

ALTA Marketplace

• 4.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-19-2021 09:49

After a good day at the office I would have happy employees, happy clients and helped make someone's dream come true of buying a home.   I would be able to go home and spend time with my wonderful family with my desk organized and ready for the next morning ��

For the protection of our Valuable Clients and Staff, until the Covid-19 Pandemic is behind us, we respectfully request that buyers & sellers sign at separate times.    We are limiting the # of people in our conference rooms to 4 which will include our closer.  Also, children & all persons not a party to the transaction will not be permitted to enter our building.  For your convenience, we will offer curbside closings as a safer alternative.  Our closing representatives will be wearing face coverings.  All persons curbside or entering our building will be required to wear face coverings & use hand sanitizer upon arrival & before signing closing documents. 

Sincerely,

Teresa M. Stewart

Co-Owner – Vice-President

PCTitle Pros

Go to the pros at www.gopctitle.com

4690 Wilmington Pike, Kettering, OH 45440

937-435-4290 x112

Toll Free 800-219-7123

fax 937-435-3085

mobile 937-272-9850

We close residential, commercial, new construction & refinance transactions & we are approved to close HUD sales as well !!

**Building lasting relationships through everyday transactions**

BEWARE!!  WIRE FRAUD IS ON THE RISE!!

Accepting wire and disbursement instructions by email is dangerous, especially changes to those instructions.  Verify all instructions by contacting the originator of the email using previously known contact information PRIOR TO SENDING FUNDS.

ALTA Marketplace

• 5.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-19-2021 12:03
    A good day is one that ends with the ability to see where I helped others to achieve their goals.  It is easy to get caught up in our own priority lists, plans and goals, but unless we are bringing others closer to their goals, we have missed the most important part.

Darryl Turner
    Chief Executive Officer
    Darryl Turner Corporation
    Henderson NV
    +1 (209) 548-9000

ALTA Marketplace

• 6.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-19-2021 12:17
    A good day is seeing the happiness and excitement on a new buyers face when closing is completed.  A close second is when I have all my mortgage documents and wires in advance and lenders don't require funding approval!

Jacqueline Nace
    Colony Abstract, Inc.
    Southampton PA
    +1 (215) 364-5845

ALTA Marketplace

• 7.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 09:06

A good day at the office is 4-5 closings that all go smoothly.  No waiting on lender packages, money or funding authorization.  That's a good day!

Due to the overwhelming amount of fraudulent cashier's checks circulating in Florida, our office will require all Funds to close to be tendered in the form of a wire transfer. Our wiring instructions will be sent with every closing transaction and are available upon request. Thank you.

Marlene Benner

CEO / Owner

Licensed Title Agent #E165746

Facebook  LinkedIn 

"ANYWHERE, ANYWAY, ANYTIME"

Prominence Title & Escrow, LLC – License Title Agency #P227442

605 E. Robinson Street Suite #450

Orlando, FL  32801

407-545-4940 x 3 - Office

407-536-5016– Fax

407-797-9849-Cell

Marlene@prominencetitle.com

Please take a moment to visit us on Facebook and Google and leave a review of your experience!

We appreciate your business and if we can be of assistance in the future please let me know.

If you have any concerns related to your experience with Prominence Title & Escrow, LLC please call or email us at Customer.Service@prominencetitle.com.

This message and any attached documents contain information which may be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system. Thank you.

ALTA Marketplace

• 8.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 09:12
    Getting caught up for the next two weeks worth of closings.  Seeing that all my action items are cleared and nothing significant is outstanding.  Seriously, a good day is one where when I head home I leave the office at the office and have nothing to say about it to anyone.  :)  This is a brand new industry for me, having been OTJ as a Pre-Processor for about 6 months and I feel like I hit the jackpot with co-workers and bosses.

Jennifer Horvath
    Highland Title & Escrow
    Ashburn VA
    +1 (703) 723-3300

ALTA Marketplace

• 9.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 11:30
    Jennifer, 
    Congrats on the new job!! I too enjoy completing as much on my 'to do' list as possible is rewarding.

Phillip Hogan
    President
    Signing Services of America, LLC
    Smyrna GA

ALTA Marketplace

• 10.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 10:08

It is a good day when I have helped a lawyer think through a tricky exception or find the right endorsement (we are often "the lawyer's lawyer"). It's a good day when I worked with a lender to get a refi done without rescheduling. It is a good day when the Realtor says thanks. It is a good day when the seller moves on with a smile. It is a good day when buyers go home with the keys and so much enthusiasm it is palpable.

I hope everyone out there has a good day today.

Frank Pellegrini

President & CEO

708.386.7900 (ext. 1301)

frank@prairietitle.com

image001.png@01D428B8.84292710

Prairie Title Services, Inc.

6821 North Avenue

Oak Park, IL 60302

Facebook | Twitter

image002.jpg@01D428BC.35035300

We take a personal interest in the success of your real estate transaction.

WARNING – FRAUDULENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS:

Email hacking and fraud are on the rise to fraudulently misdirect funds.  Please call your escrow officer immediately using contact information found from an independent source, such as the sales contract or internet, to verify any funding instructions received.  We are not responsible for any wires sent by you to an incorrect bank account.

ALTA Marketplace

• 11.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 10:12

Going to bed with fewer things in my Inbox than when I woke up.

Richard Welshons
    President
    DCA Title
    Hastings MN

ALTA Marketplace

• 12.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-18-2021 11:32
    Richard,
    Couldn't agree with you more!!!

Phillip Hogan
    President
    Signing Services of America, LLC
    Smyrna GA

ALTA Marketplace

• 13.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-19-2021 09:51
    You finally closed that ONE file! The one that drug on forever and feels like everything has gone wrong or has just been timely. But it is finally done! You send the last piece of mail and you feel accomplished! You usually go brag to the other closers or the searcher, "we did it!"

Kristin Nichols
    Aztec Abstract & Title Insurance Inc.

ALTA Marketplace

• 14.  RE: What does a good day "at the office" look like?

Posted 05-19-2021 12:17
    Fun question, Shawn.  I share how what I did helped the client and how my superpower was necessary to the solution.

Nancy Gusman CLTP, NTP
    Owner
    Brick House Title Benefit Corp.
    Beltsville MD
    +1 (301) 563-9669

ALTA Marketplace