Open Forum

All Communities
 View Only
  • 1.  ALTA Surveys - new to the community

Posted 01-31-2022 16:00
    Hey everyone! New to this ALTA community forum so I thought I would take a second to introduce myself as a resource for those of you that might have any ALTA needs or general questions. In 2021 we completed over 45 ALTA surveys alone not including the numerous Category 1A and Topographic surveys for our clients in the state of Texas. With 2 RPLS's each with 40+ years of experience, we would to be resource for anyone in need of an ALTA or if you all had any questions over ALTA surveys. Give me a shout!

------------------------------
    James Elliott
    Barron-Stark Engineers, LP
    jamese@barronstark.com
    (817) 223-4202
    https://www.barronstark.com/
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)

ALTA Marketplace

• 2.  RE: ALTA Surveys - new to the community

Posted 02-01-2022 01:48

ALTA Marketplace

• 3.  RE: ALTA Surveys - new to the community

Posted 02-01-2022 10:47

It is good to meeting you!  Welcome to the group!  JoAnne

Protecting your treasure, one closing at a time!

JoAnne Quarles, President

Treasure Title Insurance Agency, Inc.

Doing what's right for the right reason!

Email: joanne@treasuretitle.com

Phone: 407-654-8811       Fax : 407-654-4885

12200 West Colonial Drive

Suite 200B (inside TD Bank building)

Winter Garden, FL 34787

www.treasuretitle.com

BE AWARE: Online Banking FRAUD is on the rise.  If you receive an email containing wire transfer instructions, please call our office immediately to verify the information prior to sending your funds!

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This e mail message is intended only for the person or entity it is addressed to and contains confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, kindly notify the sender and then delete it from your system. Thank You.    

ALTA Marketplace